MNEA has been serving the local evaluation community for over 30 years, but has been a local affiliate of the American Evaluation Association since 2004. MNEA's active membership includes approximately 200 evaluators, organizations, and students.
The mission of MNEA is to promote and improve the theory, practice, understanding and use of evaluation and its contribution to the community.
MNEA's purpose is to:
1) Promote evaluation as an integral component of human services, education, health, criminal justice, and other fields.
2) Promote the understanding, use and benefit of evaluation results in organizational planning and program improvement.
3) Provide a regional, interdisciplinary forum for professional development, networking and exchange of ideas related to evaluation and local evaluation issues.
4) Promote dialogue among evaluation stakeholders (evaluators, funders, consumers) about the benefits of evaluation research.
5) Promote diversity and equity as essential for excellence in evaluation principle and practice.
Read the MNEA Bylaws. Coming Soon.