We have been a local affiliate of the American Evaluation Association since 2004, though our organization has been serving our local evaluation community for over 30 years. Our active membership includes approximately 200 evaluators, organizations, and students.
The mission of MNEA is to promote and improve the theory, practice, understanding and use of evaluation and its contribution to the community. Our purpose is to:
1) Promote evaluation as an integral component of human services, education, health, criminal justice, and other fields.
2) Promote the understanding, use and benefit of evaluation results in organizational planning and program improvement.
3) Provide a regional, interdisciplinary forum for professional development, networking and exchange of ideas related to evaluation and local evaluation issues.
4) Promote dialogue among evaluation stakeholders (evaluators, funders, consumers) about the benefits of evaluation research.
5) Promote diversity and equity as essential for excellence in evaluation principle and practice.Read our Annual Reports: 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016
Our Current Board of Directors
Feel free to contact us: email@example.com.
We are a volunteer board of directors that are committed to our local community of evaluators. We will return your email as soon as we can!
Thank you to our past presidents for your service: